Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

May 12, 2012

Ankara Love (Fashion Friday)

My Fashion this summer centres mostly on African Designs. Maybe it is because of my visit to Nigeria some couple of months ago. African prints are taking up on fashion scenes recently and I'm really proud of that. Most celebrities have also been spotted rocking their Ankara prints.
Recent collections from various international designers have featured ankara and other African influences.
Burberry Prorsum Resort has featured some African Prints. Burberry Prorsum Resort 2012 – African Print
Ankara Prints are are easy to handle and are made of 100% cotton.

Here are some inspiring styles:
Photo: Fashion Africa



Photo from Boxing Kittens

Photo: saflirista.com

4 comments:

Shifan said...

nice fashion.

May said...

I so much love the shoes, very lovely. Africans are very good when it comes to fashion. Proud to be one though.

Cynthia Wilson James said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Wow! These are so beautiful. The colours are awesome. The shoes are also great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...