Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

August 06, 2011

A giant statue of a lady in Hamburg

This is a very interesting sight for people who are living in or near Hamburg, Germany. This giant statue of a lady is the work of  Oliver Voss “The Bather”. It currently  floats in Alster Lake Hamburg, Germany.  Oliver Voss's gigantic floating sculpture is designed to look like a woman bathing in the picturesque Alster Lake. According to report, the floating lady sculpture will be on display for only 10 days.
Since I'm living some couple of hours away from Hamburg, we will be heading over to Alster Lake to behold this wonderful sight.

See Photos:


9 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

That is so interesting!! Awesome!

May said...

I saw this too on the news. He did a great job and i really love his creativity.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that would be great to see in person. I am a new follower from your hop.
http://easy2save.blogspot.com/

tor shutter art said...

wonderful , pretty woman , great job

WhyWeLoveGreen said...

Wow, how cool and crazy! That would be fun to see. I wanted to comment and let you know that I wrote a stumbler review of your blog tonight. --Christine from Why We Love Green, visiting from VB

Arizona Girls said...

That would be very cool to see! =) A big surprise too if you knew nothing about it ahead of time haha


Hope you are able to make it there to see it in person =)


Visiting from voiceBoks =)

Arizona Girls blog

Claire Justine said...

This looks great :)

lynette355 said...

saw this and went awwww
what mermaid has legs?

Unknown said...

OMG! that's awesome!I wonder how long they did that huge float :O

I'm a new follower feel free to drop by http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...