Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

October 08, 2012

Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up (Musical Monday)

Hello everyone. It's Musical Monday!!! My pick for the week is 'You Raise Me Up' by Josh Groban. I always feel like I've been given a beautiful gift any time I hear this song, and that gift is what I want to share with my readers:

YOU RAISE ME UP

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit a while with me.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi! I found you through the 99% exposure link up!

I love that song and always makes me feel good after listening to it!

May said...

Thanks for being part of Exposure 99% link up. I love this song too. Is a good song to start a new week.

Unknown said...

That song is fab! Love your site! I'm your newest follower on GFC and Networked Blogs from the hop. Please stop by and follow me back at http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com. I have some really fab giveaways going on right now too if you are interested :)

I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Nina Kunni said...

Thanks for linking up with us at the exposure 99% blog hop.lovely blog.already following you

Jackie @ Real Coupon Housewife said...

Hello,

I am following you via GFC. I found you on the 99% exposure link up also. Hope you will follow me back at http://www.realcouponhousewife.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

Such a powerful song Nekky! It always lifts my spirit. Thanks for sharing and have a good weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...