Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

July 30, 2012

Marlon Roudette - New Age (Musical Monday)

If love was a word
I don't understand
The simplest sound
With four letters

Whatever it was
I'm over it now
With every day
It gets better, it gets better

Are you loving the pain, loving the pain
And with every day, every day
I try to move on
Whatever it was, whatever it was
There's nothing now
You changed
New Age

I'm walking away
From everything I had
I need a room
With new colours


3 comments:

May said...

A nice song to start my day with. Thanks for sharing..

Bohemian Babushka said...

LOVING IT!!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful ~ Happy Monday ~thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...