Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

December 20, 2011

Inspiring Afro Hair do of the Day

I'm totally loving this Wild hair style from actress and singer Ledisi. I don't know if one should call it an extension, dreads, braids or weaves, all I know is that it fits her. Carry your look girl!!!


The singer Jill Scott as always is rocking another captivating hair style in Mo-hawk look. And she is  wearing it well.
Photo By PN2/Mandatory Credit: PNP/ WENN.com

2 comments:

momto8 said...

those pics are great! styling ladies!

May said...

Honestly speaking, i won't go for the first hair in the picture, it looks like a heap of something i just can't figure out. But I'll always go for the second one.. it looks really beautiful..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...