Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 10, 2012

Book Clutch - The New Red Carpet Trend

If you want to be fashionable with more enlightened look at the same time, the new "Book Clutch" might do the magic for you. Even with their old Trashy Book Look, these Clutches are so gorgeous.
 
                                                                         getty image 

This is also recommended for any fashionable Bookworm and the likes of Tilda Swinton, Natalie Portman and Co. Because of the creativity, this is a fashion Must-Have. You can now have a Clutch with the look of your favorite book, A topic with political message or any theme you want, there are no boundaries to your choice. 

                                                                   getty image 

If you are really creative and good at DIY , you might want to make one for yourself.  If you have the make money, just go ahead and buy it just like the stars. 
I have to try making a couple of these Book Clutch for my evening outings.  I love it.

So what do you think of these new fashion trend?  Is it flop or no-flop? Say your mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am such a sucker for clutches. Just like shoes and lamps;) I love the book idea!

Unknown said...

Very interesting Nekky! I like this! It is really cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...