Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

April 16, 2012

Gwen Stefani In A Killing Pantsuit

                                 Photo-getty image

Gwen Stefani is known for her 'Hot-Looks' and she can't stop stepping out with fashion surprises. From the front/back of the Pantsuit, you can see a concealed black side of the singers outfit but the "Elegant-Lady-Pantsuit" immediately changes to "Lady-Weapon" as soon as you look at the sides. 

She looks super sweet but can you brave wearing this?

1 comment:

Janyl Benyl said...

I love it.
So so pretty!
Trying to imagine myself now in it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...