Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

May 01, 2012

Happy Birthday

MAY BIRTHDAY

 

 To all my family members, friends, fans, followers, readers, who are born in the month of May, this is a special birthday wishes for you all. Main Image Top
Main Image Bottom
Title
May's Birth Flower is the Lily of the Valley.
It represents humility, return of happiness
and sweetness.




A Birthday Gift Soft and Pure


Pure as the whitest snow,
Dewdrops trembling
Caught still in time,
What unfolding purity
Perfectly sublime.
Where can I find
For your special day
Sweetness divine.
Mystery to find,
A heart crystal clear
Forever to be.

Stars

And then
Your Birthday dawns
And now I can see
A special gift of love for you,
Joyous happiness to hold
The Lord Jesus so dear
His, purest love
To draw ever near.


Soft Whispers from
Derry's Heart Poems © 2005
heartwhispers@iinet.net.au

2 comments:

WhatJeanLikes said...

I love the poem. My birthday isn't in May but I love this idea and the poem!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful flower and poem Nekky! Happy Birthday to your family and friends who were born in May. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...