Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

August 03, 2012

Evian Roller Babies - On The Lighter Side Of Life

If you want some giggles for the day, you need to watch this video. These babies are absolutely cool. I know that there is a lot of computer manipulation in there but we need things like this to ease off. Just sit back, relax and watch the video (it's a short advert, just 1:01mins). 

Now if watched the video, you really have to watch the hilarious interview. Check out how the babies were interviewed about the role they played. 
I just LMHO!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awww!! Just absolutely hilarious and cute!!

carol l mckenna said...

Fun video ~ great sense of humor ~ enjoy the weekend~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

Brit said...

I remember seeing this on TV a few years ago. So funny!!

Unknown said...

These videos are too funny!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm going to show Pete when he wakes up :)

Unknown said...

Hi,I linked to this post in my recent blogpost! http://momofbigalittlea.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-ive-been-reading-this-week-5.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...