Changing environment, learning new language and new culture,being a wife and a mother, living far away from families and friends, I have come to share my views, thoughts, feelings, ideas on so many things that I cherish.

June 04, 2013

June Is Blooming - What I read Today


Pretty, pretty June is here
A time to celebrate
Weddings, graduations, parties
All summer's special dates



Let's enjoy our month of June
Each treasured memory
Picnics, barbecues with friends
And precious family



Resting in the sunshine
Lifting praises to our Lord on high
Hearts leaping with the joy
As we breathe a thankful sigh



For all is well, the summer's nigh
And God is on His throne
The middle of the year is here
And love is all we know





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! June is indeed a wonderful month Nekky!

DMS said...

Yeah for June! I love the long days and the fact that I feel like so much can be done when I get out of work. All the green and the flowers make me smile. :) Happy June to you!
~Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...